If you are one of the millions of Americans suffering from chronic pain or stress, you will be intrigued by what you learn in this episode. Dr. Nimira Alibhoy, Upper Cervical Chiropractor shares a solution that you likely haven’t heard of before. She has a unique method of chiropractic care that focuses on the brain stem, creating stability and adaptability helping patients feel good in their bodies resulting in a better quality of life.
Stress levels and anxiety levels are sadly off the charts due to the COVID pandemic. Stress is part of life regardless of a global pandemic, it’s how we respond and react to stress triggers that have a direct effect on both our mental and physical health. Our bodies hold onto stress physically even when we think we’re okay. It then manifests in our bodies often causing pain or illness.
The mind-body technique that Dr. Nimira employs with upper cervical (UC) chiropractic is a technique that many consider the next generation of chiropractic care. It’s effective yet gentle, no cracking, popping, or twisting of your precious spine.
On this episode of #cleanbeautyscenepodcast Dr. Nimira and I talk about:
- Dr. Nimira’s top tips that she gives all her patients to calm and relax the body and mind
- How this holistic method eliminates stress triggers with a remarkable mind-body approach
- The differences between this technique and traditional chiropractic
- Are you stressed or stuck?
- The role that Epigenetics plays when it comes to our health and longevity
- Her mission to give patients hope and show them that they do not have to succumb to feeling older than their years or give in to aches, pains, and signs of premature aging. Right in line with my philosophy!
- How upper cervical chiropractic care relieves pain from migraines, chronic headaches, tinnitus, joint problems, TMJ, Vertigo, whiplash, bulging discs, insomnia, neck or body pain, and more
- What caused my jaw to literally come out of joint and how I got it working again
Links and resources mentioned: