Are you excited about the holidays or dreading them?… a bit of both?
Two challenges when it comes to this festive season are stress and overindulging.
Can you relate?
I love the holidays, it’s a fun time of year with all the merriment, sparkly glitz and corny Christmas movies but it can be stressful, emotional and overwhelming, would you agree?
As women, we take on so much and when you add all the extra cooking, baking, shopping, wrapping, decorating, primping, outfits, coordinating…
it can be overwhelming.
The extra demands and erratic schedules throw off your routine, affect your immune system and make sticking to healthy habits tough.
Then there’s the temptation to overindulge. Most people gain a few pounds (or more, heard of the festive 15?!) during the holidays.
Things are exacerbated by the pandemic. The fear in the world today is REAL and it’s distracting.
This season should be a time for joy, love and connection not stress, anxiety and worrying about what we’re eating.
It’s time to reconnect and make some long-overdue memories and enjoy loved ones.
Wouldn’t it be nice if this holiday season wasn’t overshadowed by stress, overwhelm and overeating?
And wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy your favorite holiday foods and traditions without facing the new year with extra pounds to lose?
Would you love that?
You deserve to reconnect mind, body, soul and be present without spending two hours a day on a meditation mat.
You also deserve to feel and look your best without resorting to hard to maintain restrictive diets and an hour and a half at the gym.
If this resonates with you and want to feel peaceful, calm and in harmony with yourself, food, your body, loved ones (both easy going & challenging relationships!)…
Thriving Through The Holidays Virtual Summit is just what you need.
I am bringing together a remarkable panel of thought leaders in the wellness space sharing innovative tips, methods and strategies to help you truly thrive this holiday season with inner peace and calm that you can carry through to the new year.
These experts will give you simple, sustainable habits and powerful tools to stress less, improve energy, enjoy food freedom and develop a renewed mindset.
What you will discover during this value packed summit will also set you up for success in the new year so you can dive into 2023 with renewed energy and vibrance and be on your way to reaching your health, lifestyle and weight goals.
Joins us for Thriving Through The Holidays: Experts reveal secrets to thrive mentally, physically & spiritually to bring harmony to your holiday season so you can start 2023 with powerful energy!
I have a complimentary ticket for you to attend. You can register using this link >> https://kellyb.groovepages.com/thriving-through-the-holiday
You will be able to watch from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go.
Here’s what is going to be covered in the VIDEO INTERVIEWS:
- Strategies to keep calm and centered in stressful situations and when dealing with difficult emotions and indulgences
- Simple skincare & makeup routine for glowing skin
- What you can do to lose weight without dieting
- Simple anti aging steps to protect your skin and keep it healthy and glowing
- How to avoid burnout
- Take the stress out of choosing holiday outfits, dress confidently for your body and bring anxiety down when shopping
- Freedom Kitchen holiday recipe demo
- Easy at home exercises that require minimal to no equipment to help you stay active
- Simplifying and managing expectations
- How to take control of your health, break old habits and beliefs that are sabotaging your weight loss goals
- Quick and easy ways to add self-care to your day and manage holiday stress
- Layers of self sabotage and how to stop them from derailing you
- What to do when you are feeling stretched thin and how to set healthy boundaries that protect your time and needs with love
- The key to having a magical holiday season
These interviews are REAL, short and to the point CONVERSATIONS with thought leaders in the wellness, fitness and beauty space.
How does that sound?
Register here with your complimentary ticket >>
You also have FREE access to a bevy of fantastic wellness, fitness and beauty resources to help you transform your mind, body and health.
The series is live but you can view the recordings if you’re unable to watch each speaker live.
Share this link & bring a friend!:
We can’t wait to see you there!
Cheers to a fabulous holiday season!