Promoting wellness in your workplace and empowering employees to take control of their health is essential for productivity, focus, team happiness, and employee retention.
Workplace wellness is more important than ever given the global climate and the extra pressure and stress caused by COVID-19. Keeping yourself and your employees healthy and feeling good is crucial.
I offer live wellness workshops held in your workplace, organization or home as well as virtual workshops via Zoom that focus on eco wellness; my signature holistic approach to overall well-being based on the 7 Pillars of Health.
My specialty is helping people transform health by reducing stress and anxiety, increasing energy, minimizing the body’s toxic burden, and releasing unwanted weight.
Wellness workshops are a fun way to learn how to go green, live a more eco friendly lifestyle, discover clean swaps for toxic products, improve nutrition, reduce stress, manage weight, reduce toxic load and transition to clean products and eco habits! Wellness for real life, without the overwhelm.
I am fully equipped to offer virtual workshops and programs as well as self-study online courses and masterclasses that employees can go through on their own time at their own pace.
My unique approach to wellness coaching integrates conscious eco friendly habits to help reduce your body’s toxic burden while treating the planet with more kindness.
Very few health coaches are educating people on the toxic issue, how it impedes our health and how to mitigate the health threat. For companies and organizations that offer a wellness program or have an Employee Assistance Program in place, my workshops serve as a valuable supplement.
You’ll find information about my corporate eco wellness programs and workshops, here.
For booking inquiries contact email@example.com ph: 818.235.2205
Who Can Benefit from an Eco Wellness Speaker
- Businesses that want more productive employees who take fewer sick days
- A health and wellness conference or event, that wants a dynamic speaker to motivate their audience
- Wellness centers, yoga studios, chiropractic offices interested in offering eco lifestyle & eco beauty education to their clientele so they can learn how to minimize the body’s toxic burden
- A women’s conference or event, that wants to empower their participants to reduce toxic load and commit to a healthier lifestyle
- Birth centers and prenatal clinics looking to offer eco lifestyle education to new and expecting parents who want to create a healthy non toxic home for their babies
- A fitness studio that wants to offer a fun and informative perk for their clients
- Your friends and family! Invite them to a gathering in your home where they’ll learn which toxins to avoid and how to clean up their beauty & personal care routine and home environment
- A doctor looking to host an event to educate attendees on the importance of minimizing the body’s toxic burden
- A school looking to enrich their curriculum with an engaging presentation on eco friendly living, establishing healthy eco habits, and greening their personal care routine
Book a call with Kelly to schedule a workshop that meets your needs. Choose from one (or a series of) of my signature 45 – 90 minute talks:
- Nutrition For A High Performance Work Day
- Sugar Smackdown: Kick The Habit
- Nutrition For Optimal Energy & Healthy Weight
- Sleep More To Stress Less
- Self Care For The Real World
- Eco Friendly Living Made Easy: Go Green, Detoxify Your Home & Reduce Your Body’s Toxic Load
- Introduction To Intermittent Fasting
- 5 Steps To A Clean, Green Beauty & Personal Care Routine
- Building Resilience In Unstable Times
- 10 Steps to Easy Self-Care & Stress Management
- 3 Surprising Culprits That Sabotage Weight Loss: The Connection Between Toxins, Blood Sugar Levels & Weight
- 5 Reasons People Are Exhausted, Stressed Out & Struggling With Weight and How To Fix It
- Go Green For The Holidays
- 5 Secrets Healthy Moms Know To Welcome Baby Into A Non Toxic Home
- Toxins & Chronic Inflammation: What Are The Causes & How To Treat It Naturally
“Another successful webinar is in the books!… Each session is a treasure unto itself. I learn so much from each session that I can apply in my own life. I loved the feedback and interaction we had from our attendees. It’s really rewarding to see how much they enjoy and get from the content as well. So Kelly…THANK YOU!! Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and expertise with us! We are so much better for it! Thank you for being awesome and just an all-around lovely human being. 🙂 Already looking forward to the next time we get together!” ~Kunta E., Regional Business Development Manager, Vitu
** All workshops, lunch & learns and wellness programs can be delivered onsite or virtually online**
“Kelly, thank you so so much for today! You were amazing and gave us all so much great information. My Aunt Diane just texted me that she ordered some 100% Pure products and that she is noticing a lot of her products have “fragrance” and other toxins. Today couldn’t have been more perfect. I’ve received so much positive response from the event. I truly can’t thank you enough” ~Cassy N.
“I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your talk during the wellness event on Friday! You are SUCH an amazing speaker!! I will DEFINITELY keep my ear to the ground for businesses that might be interested in a workshop!!” Courtney L.
“Thank you, ladies, for a wonderful afternoon of enlightenment and camaraderie. My mind, body and soul are well-nourished with your insights, words of wisdom and uncomplicated path to well-being. I learned, I laughed, I left uplifted. I highly recommend this Day of Wellness as there is so much knowledge to gain from these highly articulate, wellness ambassadors” ~Jackie R.
“I’m the one who needs to thank you. The information was fantastic and everyone really seemed to appreciate and enjoy it” ~Linda M.
“You are the most amazing speaker it’s your calling️️. You’re a natural… the passion and message just flow. Beautiful, powerful, articulate.” Tamra G.
“YES! Loved this talk. I’m definitely trying to clean my space and make it healthier, and this talk is supporting me on my journey. I could definitely use some tips on what household cleaners/products are best and for what kind of rooms/surfaces.” Marissa D.