reduce toxic load
A 7 Day Whole Foods Cleanse Reset To Help You Lose Weight, Increase Your Energy And Stress Less Without Giving Up Delicious Food.
Do you find yourself craving sugar and carbs? Having a few too many glasses of wine many nights? Do you wish you had more energy? Is the isolation from this pandemic making it harder for you to stay healthy and lose weight? Have you had breakouts?Do you want to lose the quarantine 15? Feel like you don’t have enough time to eat right and focus on your health?
If you relate to any of those questions you are ready for things to get better. Join the uplifting power of this easy yet effective detox and learn to focus on delicious whole foods feeding your body and mind what it needs and wants – while saving you time.
2021 is shaping up to look like more of the same but you can show up stronger, leaner and more resilient. 80% of people who make resolutions drop them by February. If that’s you we will get you back on track.
This 7 Day cleanse helps you gently reset your habits and jumpstart weight loss by focusing on delicious meals and easy steps to improve cellular health, immunity, mental clarity, metabolism and energy. This reset will help you reduce inflammation in your body to help slow down premature aging.
Overwhelm… bloating… quarantine 15… the blahs… anxiety — let’s put an end to all of that and hit the reset button.
Would you like to just hit reset on some of your eating and lifestyle habits without changing your entire life routine or diet? This is for you. It’s quick, easy and effective.
Don’t worry, you won’t be surviving on green juice or cayenne pepper lemon water for 7 days. You won’t starve! You’ll enjoy real whole delicious food. You’ll love the recipes. Let’s keep it simple sister.
Clean & Lean will save you TIME because I will have everything laid out for you and give you the action steps you need.
I’ll give you guidelines with easy to follow action steps each day to help you debloat, destress and you might even lose a few pounds, many do.
Before I give you the details about this life changing program who is this transformational week really for?
You’re a busy woman who is short on time, big on frustration over extra pounds and pandemic fatigue who wants to have more energy, less stress and is ready to feel and look better.
Let’s make like Elle Woods and bend and snap our way out of the 2020 Quarantine 15 funk and get back on track.
Time to reset, savvy beauty.
During this 7 day reset you will learn habits that will help you
Clean up your food plan and focus on healthy delicious foods
Increase your energy and improve your sleep
Reduce your body’s toxic load
Lower your stress and anxiety levels
Stop feeling hungry or deprived
Clear up skin issues
Put an end to sugar cravings
Manage blood sugars and decrease inflammation
Improve gut health and optimize digestion so you are less bloated and more comfortable
End yo-yo dieting and stop counting calories
Avoid environmental toxins that mess with your metabolism and promote fat retention
Implement healthy habits and nutritious eating that will save you TIME!
You’ll be given checklists, meal plans, recipes, shopping lists, clean beauty recommendations, daily check-ins and inspiration from me via email.
- Home Detox Masterclass
- Pantry & Refrigerator Clean Out Guide
- The 1st 5 people to register by August 3rd get a free PRIVATE 1:1 session with me!
- I’m offering private email support during our 7 days together. This means you can reply to my emails with your questions, concerns, or if you just want to chat or vent. I’ll be there for, coaching you through the process.
This an easy 7 day quickstart program teaching you simple but effective habits you need to eat well, de-bloat, de-stress and feel great without restrictive crazy trends. If you follow it you will likely have better energy, better moods and lose a few pounds.
I know that resetting your eating habits and detoxing may sound hard and downright scary but don’t worry, I’ve designed it to make it completely doable with delicious foods that you will love. You’ll be surprised how easy it is and you’ll end up having fun!
*72 hour Money back guarantee* I believe you will love this program but if for any reason you start it and aren’t feelin’ it, I will give you a full refund which means there is no risk for you to sign up and give it a try!
Summer is here. Let’s do this.
This will save you time. You will go right to the source, no wasting time Googling things that don’t work.
>>>>>Enrollment is open, begin on a date of your choice<<<<<
If you have trouble with PayPal or prefer to Venmo, contact Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thank you for all the information! I felt healthy all week! I loved the butter lettuce tacos… amazing!!!! I feel better! So happy that I still have stayed away from the processed foods. Yay! I loved all of the action steps. I also love that I can watch your Home Detox Masterclass. I love all the education!” ~Traci S., Mom of 2 teenage boys
“My daughter is turning 13 next week… and I decided a few months ago that it was finally time to lose the baby weight… haha! Also, my 15th wedding anniversary is in August so another great motivator to do so, right?! Sooooo, I wanted to share that I’ve lost almost 20 pounds so far working with my wellness coach, Kelly Bonanno. She’s amazing guys!” ~Azar R., Esthetician & mom
Disclaimer: Kelly Bonanno is not a licensed practitioner, physician, dietician, nutritionist, nurse or medical professional. I offer no medical treatments, diagnosis, or counseling. If you have a medical condition of any kind, you must maintain treatment as prescribed by your physician regardless of my recommendations or advice, or any use of recommended online guides, supplementations, websites or products. In the case of medical diagnosis, it is vital to work with your physician to determine the best course of action; and to never replace one treatment for another that goes against your physician’s advice. None of the recommendations, suggestions or written information provided are intended to replace medical advice of any kind. Wellness counseling is not a prescriptive service; all consultations written or otherwise should be considered as purely informational and carried out at the individual’s own risk. The information presented is never intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Kelly claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information presented, suggested or recommended. Some brands listed are affiliate links.
I hope this shiny new decade is off to a fabulous start for you! There’s something very exciting about starting fresh with a brand new year and diving into a world of possibilities, isn’t there? With this being a new decade it feels there’s even more promise!
I am so ready for a phenomenal year, it got off to a great start with a weekend in Palm Springs where I attended Level Up Live, a fantastic business conference with Allison Maslan, CEO and Founder of Pinnacle Global Network and author of Scale Or Fail. It was a powerful weekend full of inspiration and valuable takeaways. If you are a business owner I highly recommend attending her next event. What a motivating way to start 2020!
How is your 2020 so far? Many of us have big plans when a new year begins making lofty resolutions we vow to achieve. Unfortunately, most falter by February because creating habits on our own isn’t easy.
I don’t necessarily make resolutions but it is a good time to make some positive changes. Mine is getting back to a regular yoga practice. I miss it.
New Year’s resolutions typically involve some type of health improvement, does yours? I recommend going green because living an eco friendly lifestyle reduces your toxic load which improves your health a great deal because toxicity levels in your system can wreak havoc on your health. The healthiest individuals make detoxing a natural part of their daily routine.
Your health and longevity are largely determined by your lifestyle, only about 25% is dictated by your genetics. One of the most important things that you can do to improve your health is to reduce your toxic load. This requires detoxing our personal care and beauty routines and our home environments. The good news, it’s really not difficult and I am here to help you do it.
A healthy, eco friendly lifestyle is not a luxury. Detoxing your lifestyle is simply not an option if you want to be healthy.
The truth is, we live in an extremely toxic world. Whether you are just beginning your green journey or you are already living a pretty clean life but want to go further, all steps to detoxing will improve your health. Period. Try this eco detox for 2020. Even small changes will make a difference.
- Start your day with a detoxifying drink. A cup of warm water with the juice of 1 organic lemon will set you up with a healthy start to your day by helping to flush the kidneys, aid digestion, boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, balance pH levels and the acidity stimulates liver to produce acids that help detox the body… how about all those benefits without much work?! Oh and you’ll also get a nice dose of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin B and C and other antioxidants, which all help combat wrinkles savvy girls!
- Sip your cuppa sustainably Another disposable item habit to break is coffee pods, 30 million go to the landfills each day. Start using reusable K-cups for Keurig. You’ll save money and help out the beautiful planet.
- Ecofy your cleaning routine Use products that do not contain harmful toxins to clean your home, car, and office. Just like using non toxic personal care products, this is far healthier for the environment and your family, including your pets.
- Steer clear of Bisphenol A I have written about the dangers of BPA in several posts over the years. It’s found in everything from plastic containers to the lining of canned foods to cash register receipts. BPA is problematic because it imitates estrogen so it disrupts our endocrine system and messes with hormones. It’s been associated with many cancers including breast cancer. The truth is, most plastic has estrogenic chemicals so it’s healthy to avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Toss toxic air fresheners Exposure even just once a week can increase your odds of developing asthma by as much as 71% and can contribute to an increase in pulmonary diseases. Plus there is no evidence that they disinfect the air in any way but research is showing that chemicals in these products harm us. Try Master Blaster, it eliminates odors and blasts stain (even tough laundry stains) or Unearthed room sprays.
- Use cute reusable water bottles You know sipping your daily h20 intake from plastic water bottles is no good because of the BPA and phthalates not to mention how horrible they are for the environment.
Being green might not have been easy for Kermit but it can be for you
- Recycle Every ton of paper we recycle, saves 17 trees, 7000 gallons of water, 380 gallons of oil so recycle it! About 40% of landfill waste is paper!
- Use Less Water Take shorter showers & turn off the water while brushing your teeth, washing your face and hands.
- Use Clean Beauty & Personal Care Products What goes on your body doesn’t just affect you and your health, they harm our precious environment. When you reduce your own personal exposure to toxins with clean beauty you reduce your contribution of dangerous chemicals getting back into our environment. Click here for a list of quality brands. Our government is not making sure our products are safe so we need to choose them wisely.
- Steer Clear of Traditional Dry Cleaners Even trace amounts of the commonly used solvent perchloroethylene [perc] has been labeled as a ‘likely human carcinogen’ by the EPA. Start patronizing green dry cleaners or don’t buy as much ‘dry clean only’ garments. You’ll save money and the environment. Women spend roughly $1500 a year on dry cleaning bills!
- Here’s a bonus tip: DITCH TOXIC DEODORANT & ANTIPERSPIRANT! I’m sure you heard by now that they contain parabens (which mimic the body’s natural hormones increasing the risk of breast and other cancers) and aluminum. Both have been found in breast cancer tissue. Our underarms absorb even more than other areas of our skin. Want a safe, healthy alternative that actually works ALL day and night? You’ll find it here in my list of clean personal care products that I approve. My favorite is Pure Haven because it works.
There you have it, a new year’s detox that doesn’t require fasting or juicing. How about that? Pretty easy way to detox, right?!
If you’d to like go further in creating a healthier indoor environment, check out my masterclass: Go Green And Create A Healthy, Eco Friendly Home.
This short, workshop-style course gives you a deep dive into detoxifying your home and going green to reduce your family’s toxic load and carbon footprint.
And if you want to green your beauty routine grab The Savvy Girl’s Guide To Clean Beauty: Look Younger Without Harmful Chemicals In 10 Easy Steps.
Be sure to enter my latest giveaway for your chance to win Pure & Coco Skincare products and cosmetic bag, my Home Detox Masterclass and a 1:1 Eco Wellness coaching session with me ~ prize valued over $200!