Holley Kitchen felt strongly that environmental chemicals played a big role in her cancer
This courageous woman & non toxic living warrior who did so much to bring global awareness to metastatic breast cancer lost her battle with it today. Her youngest is just weeks away from his 5th birthday. Sending prayers, light and love to her young children, husband & loved ones. May God bring them peace and strength.
Holley Kitchen felt strongly that environmental chemicals played a big role in her cancer diagnosis, she was passionate about educating others. The fact is, only 10% of cancers are genetic, the other 90% is caused by environmental factors… what we’re eating, breathing and putting on our skin.
The focus needs to be on prevention. Learn more at Holley Kitchen: And the Cancer Lifers. It’s not surprising that Holley’s moving Youtube video went viral and continues to have a tremendous impact. She shares important information that has and will continue to help millions…