Thank you for your interest in my corporate wellness information, I am thrilled that you are considering offering your employees this valuable education. My innovative Eco Wellness Program enables companies to reduce sick days and burnout by improving the overall health and well being of their employees so they are happier, more productive and loyal to the company.
Corporate wellness gives you an average ROI of over $3 for every $1 spent.
Empowering your employees with wellness education and healthy lifestyle habits is a game-changer for your business. It makes your team feel supported and creates a better environment for them. Healthy employees are happier and more productive.
Implementing a wellness program in your organization can give you up to a 1 to 6 return on investment.
Stress is a leading cause of disease and premature aging. A third of individuals with organizations report dealing with a high level of stress and the global pandemic has exacerbated stress levels.
Your leaders need wellness support too. Did you know that corporate executives are on the top 10 list of the most stressed-out individuals?
“Illness-related absenteeism is an obvious factor in productivity. Less obvious but probably more significant is presenteeism—when people come to work but underperform because of illness or stress. Research consistently shows that the costs to employers from health-related lost productivity dwarf those of health insurance.” – Harvard Business Review
Workplace wellness is more important than ever given the global climate and the extra pressure and stress caused by COVID-19. Keeping yourself and your employees healthy and feeling good is critical.
If you have noticed that your team is looking exhausted, taking time off work, struggling to keep up with demands and less productive or lacking focus, let’s help them.
I am fully equipped to offer virtual workshops as well as self-study online courses and masterclasses that employees can go through on their own time at their own pace.
Each year, the economy loses 2.2 trillion as a result of chronic disease, disengaged employees, stress and work related illness.
My signature holistic approach to overall well-being based on the 7 Pillars of Health helps people transform health.
Promoting wellness in your workplace and empowering employees to take control of their health is essential for productivity, team happiness, and retention. Organizations that have approached these initiatives have achieved these results.
Schedule a call with Kelly to discover if an Eco Wellness Program or workshop will meet your company’s needs. Your business may be eligible to receive insurance credits for wellness programs.
There is a health crisis in America. Over 70% of adults suffer from chronic and pre-chronic conditions. Many of which can be alleviated with lifestyle changes.
Nearly 1/5th of people suffering from fragrance allergies take sick leave from their workplace due to their condition
The World Health Organization has declared burnout from chronic workplace stress a legitimate medical diagnosis. A major contributing factor is energy depletion and exhaustion which can be managed successfully with the right strategies.
As recent as the 1970s workplace stress was a fringe topic that was not thought of as an issue that needed to be addressed. We sure know differently now. Workplace stress costs U.S. businesses nearly $300 billion each year.
I want to empower your employees to take control of their health. Healthier employees are more productive.
Green education and wellness is what many ‘best places to work for’ companies are implementing. The green movement is growing and businesses need to be sustainable. By implementing my program, it’s an issue that your company will be in front of and have solid, workable solutions in place. I worked in the corporate world for many years, I am aware of the needs and priorities that businesses have.
Treatment of contact dermatitis and eczema in the US contribute between $1 billion and $3.8 billion to insurance companies and Medicaid annually
I am passionate about helping people live their healthiest life and feel good. I have the expertise to help you and your employees improve well being, reach a healthy weight and go green in a way that is not overwhelming, complicated or difficult.
My unique approach to wellness coaching integrates conscious eco friendly habits to help reduce your body’s toxic burden while treating the planet with more kindness.
Wellness is a multifaceted journey creating consciousness and guiding people to make choices that improve the human condition and increase longevity. Living a non toxic, eco friendly lifestyle is not an option for those who desire optimal health and you can help your employees do it.
I take a very holistic approach incorporating the mind body connection. A happy, healthy, thriving workforce is the core of a solid, successful organization. I will motivate you and your team, share practical, actionable steps you can all take toward a healthier lifestyle and hold you accountable. Knowledge is powerful but knowledge with action is the key to success.
I collaborate with fellow wellness experts providing superior solutions and results offering bespoke Corporate Eco Wellness Programs and workshops based on your company’s needs. Being a small business, our overhead is low. We are ultra responsive and can move quickly. We bring niche expertise that we can easily customize to the needs of your organization.
My programs offer a variety of beneficial outcomes for business owners that can include:
- Reduced healthcare costs by providing employees with education and methods that will minimize their body’s toxic burden
- Improved morale and employee engagement, leading to a more productive, high-performing workforce
- Improved employee health, attendance, and focus; minimizing the bodies toxic burden can alleviate issues that leave people feeling fatigued, depleted of energy, and suffering from skin problems, asthma, allergies and extra weight
- Increased productivity
- Improved mindset which enhances performance and attitude
- Weight reduction; according to the AMA, a 10% reduction in body weight reduces risk of various weight-related diseases by 50%.
- Staff retention
- Stress & anxiety reduction and management
- Work-life balance
- Energy management
- A solid knowledge base of what toxins to avoid and how to create a healthy personal care routine with ease
- Enhanced company culture and brand ~ be recognized as a great place to work & retain and recruit the best
- Leading the way for social change as green initiatives are increasing in popularity
- Understanding the reciprocal relationship between our environment and our health
- Economic studies show companies utilizing green technology and selling green products are seeing an increase in profits
- Empower employees to bolster productivity and improve health outcomes
Depending on your needs, I design a custom eco wellness program that integrates into what you currently have in place. I elicit changes in your employees’ lifestyle by effectively meeting each individual where they are in their green journey without overwhelm. I motivate them to reach meaningful and workable goals that will improve their health by minimizing their body’s toxic burden.
Customized plans can include:
- Customized Eco Lifestyle Plans For Employees
- Eco Wellness Campaigns
- Customized green personal care & clean beauty routines
- Lunch & Learns
- Individual Consultations For Employees & Team Leaders
- Eco Wellness Workshops
- Workplace Sustainable Practices
- Go green across the board
- Ask An Eco Wellness Coach Q&A Session
- Weight loss programs
- Principals of healthy eating
- Understand & apply current nutritional research
- Learn the impact nutrition and reducing toxic load has on overall health, mental clarity, focus, stress & more
- Realistic, actionable, doable advice and recommendations
- Budget friendly tips
- Virtual Training
- Online Courses
- Assistance in obtaining GreenBiz Certification
- Organic product bundles
- Policy Development For Sustainable Practices
- Ergonomics / Movement Series
Ergonomics and posture training are particularly meaningful right now as 56% of Americans are currently working from home (that’s up from 3.6% before the pandemic) where they are not equipped with a proper office set up. Posture is declining at an exponential rate, the highest we’ve seen in history due to technology and the onset of the Internet.
“Improving the health and well-being of our employees… offers a ”win-win” all around. Employees benefit from better support for their health. Companies benefit from less absence and improved productivity. And society benefits from improved public health.”
~Steve Flanagan, Chief Executive, The Fremantle Trust
Live In-Person & Virtual Eco Wellness
Workshops & Talks
I offer live wellness workshops held in your workplace or home and virtual workshops via Zoom. They’re a fun way to learn how to live a more eco friendly lifestyle, improve nutrition, manage weight, reduce toxic load and transition to clean products!
Very few health coaches are educating people on the toxic issue, how it impedes our health and how to mitigate the health threat. If your company already offers a wellness program or has an Employee Assistance Program in place, my workshops would be a valuable supplement.
Who Can Benefit from an Eco Wellness Speaker
- Businesses that want more productive employees who take fewer sick days.
- Birth centers and prenatal clinics looking to offer eco lifestyle education to new and expecting parents who want to create a healthy non toxic home for their babies
- A health and wellness conference or event, that wants a dynamic speaker to motivate their audience.
- A women’s conference or event, that wants to empower their participants reduce their toxic load and commit to a healthier lifestyle.
- A fitness studio that wants to offer a fun and informative perk for their clients.
- Your friends and family! Invite them to a gathering in your home where they’ll learn which toxins to avoid and how to clean up their beauty & personal care routine and home environment.
- A doctor looking to host an event to educate attendees on the importance of minimizing the body’s toxic burden
- A school looking to enrich their curriculum with an engaging presentation on eco friendly living, establishing healthy eco habits, and greening their personal care routine.
Book a call with Kelly to schedule a workshop that meets your needs and discuss rates. Choose from one (or a series of) of my signature 45 minute talks:
- Nutrition For A High Performance Work Day
- Sugar Smackdown: Kick The Habit
- Nutrition For Optimal Energy & Healthy Weight
- Sleep More To Stress Less
- Self Care For The Real World
- Eco Friendly Living Made Easy: Go Green, Detoxify Your Home & Reduce Your Body’s Toxic Load
- Introduction To Intermittent Fasting
- 5 Steps To A Clean, Green Beauty & Personal Care Routine
- 10 Steps to Easy Self-Care & Stress Management
- 3 Surprising Culprits That Sabotage Weight Loss: The Connection Between Toxins, Blood Sugar Levels & Weight
- 5 Reasons People Are Exhausted, Stressed Out & Struggling With Weight and How To Fix It
- Building Resilience In Unstable Times
- Go Green For The Holidays
- 5 Secrets Healthy Moms Know To Welcome Baby Into A Non Toxic Home
- Toxins & Chronic Inflammation: What Are The Causes & How To Treat It Naturally
Individual Consultations For Employees & Team Leaders
- 45 minute individual, customized Life & Wellness coaching sessions
- Health, nutrition, lifestyle coaching
- Wellness plan provided based on extensive intake form filled out in advance
- Virtual or on-site
Group Wellness Coaching Available
** All workshops, lunch & learns & wellness programs can be delivered onsite or virtually**
Do you have an idea for a customized service? I am open to suggestions and would love to work with you and specialize for your needs!
For more information on all services, schedule a call with Kelly to discuss your company’s needs. Together we will figure out a program or workshop that is right for you and your employees. Based on your needs and goals, I will design a custom Eco Wellness strategy and game plan for your company that fits your budget.
“Another successful webinar is in the books!… Each session is a treasure unto itself. I learn so much from each session that I can apply in my own life. I loved the feedback and interaction we had from our attendees. It’s really rewarding to see how much they enjoy and get from the content as well. So Kelly…THANK YOU!! Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge and expertise with us! We are so much better for it! Thank you for being awesome and just an all-around lovely human being. 🙂 Already looking forward to the next time we get together!” ~Kunta E., Regional Business Development Manager, Vitu
“I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your talk during the wellness event on Friday! You are SUCH an amazing speaker!! Because of you, I went out and bought healthier deodorant and am committed to buying less-toxic household cleaners, lotion, and shampoo/conditioner next time I run out! I will DEFINITELY keep my ear to the ground for businesses that might be interested in a workshop!!” ~Courtney Livesay, Keller Williams
“You are the most amazing speaker it’s your calling️️. You’re a natural… the passion and message just flow. Beautiful, powerful, articulate.” ~Tamra Glaser, College Audition Mentors
“Kelly, thank you so so much for today! You were amazing and gave us all so much great information. My Aunt Diane just texted me that she ordered some 100% Pure products and that she is noticing a lot of her products have “fragrance” and other toxins. Today couldn’t have been more perfect. I’ve received so much positive response from the event. I truly can’t thank you enough” ~Cassy Niehaus, mom of 2
“I’m the one who needs to thank you. The information was fantastic and everyone really seemed to appreciate and enjoy it” ~Linda Morris, Vitu
“I was feeling overwhelmed with the notion that I had to change all of my personal care items from toxic to green all at once to get a benefit until I attended a workshop of Kelly Bonanno. She gave a tip that really stuck with me… I finally had a light bulb go off in my head about what I could do. And now it is easy to make a change, step by step.” ~Katie Clunen, Esq., Ventura County Divorce and Mediation