Are you excited about the holidays or dreading them?… a bit of both?
Two big challenges when it comes to this festive season are stress and overindulging.
Can you relate?
I happen to love the holidays, it’s a fun time of year with all the merriment, sparkly glitz and corny Christmas movies but it can be stressful and emotional.
As women, we take on so much and when you add all the extra cooking, baking, shopping, wrapping, decorating, primping, outfits, coordinating… it can be overwhelming.
The extra demands and erratic schedules can throw off your routine, affect your immune system and make sticking to healthy habits tough.
Then there’s the temptation for overindulgence. Most people gain a few pounds (or more, heard of the festive 15?!) during the holidays.
It’s a lot.
The heaviness is exacerbated by the pandemic. The fear in the world today is REAL and it’s distracting.
This season should be a time for joy, love and connection not stress, anxiety and worrying about what we’re eating.
It’s time to reconnect and make some long-overdue memories and enjoy loved ones.
Wouldn’t it be nice if this holiday season wasn’t overshadowed by stress, overwhelm and overeating?
And wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy your favorite holiday foods and traditions without facing the new year with extra pounds to lose?
You deserve to reconnect mind, body, soul and be present without spending two hours a day on a meditation mat.
If this resonates with you and want to feel peaceful, calm and in harmony with yourself, food, your body, your loved ones (both easy going & challenging relationships!)
Healthy Through The Holidays Virtual Retreat is just what you need.
I am bringing together 18 remarkable thought leaders in the wellness space sharing innovative tips, methods and strategies to help you truly thrive this holiday season with inner peace and calm that you can carry through to the new year.
These experts will give you simple, sustainable habits and powerful tools to stress less, improve energy, enjoy food freedom and develop a renewed mindset.
What you will discover during this value packed retreat will also set you up for success in the new year so you can dive into 2022 with renewed energy and vibrance and be on your way to reaching your health, lifestyle and weight goals.
Join us for Healthy Through The Holidays: Experts reveal secrets to thrive mentally, physically & spiritually to bring harmony to your holiday season so you can start 2022 with powerful energy!
Click here to register free
You will be able to watch from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go.
This is for women who want to have a peaceful holiday season without added stress, overwhelm and weight gain—and dive into the NEW YEAR feeling renewed, calm and empowered toward reaching health, lifestyle and weight loss goals!
Here’s what is going to be covered in the VIDEO INTERVIEWS:
- Strategies to keep calm and centered in stressful situations and when dealing with difficult emotions and indulgences
- Simplifying and managing expectations with proactive productivity
- What you can do right away to lose weight without dieting
- Strategies and mindset shifts to make moving your body a daily non-negotiable with workouts and movement that are effective and enjoyable
- Simple steps to protect your skin and keep it healthy and glowing
- Practical organizing steps to create peace and calm this holiday season
- Take the stress out of choosing holiday outfits and dress for your body confidently
- How to pamper yourself with relaxing clean beauty nail care techniques and hacks
- How to take control of your health, break old habits and beliefs that are sabotaging your weight loss goals and heal your relationship with food
- Surviving the holidays after a loss
- How to optimize your sleep so you can get the quality ZZZs you need
- How to use intermittent fasting to boost your energy, metabolism & mental clarity
- Quick and easy ways to add self-care to your day and manage holiday stress
- What to do when you are feeling stretched thin and how to set healthy boundaries that protect your time and needs with love
- How to reduce toxic burden, use clean beauty and avoid toxins that cause weight gain
These interviews are REAL, short and to the point CONVERSATIONS with thought leaders in the wellness and beauty space.
How does that sound?
Click here to register free
You also have FREE access to a bevy of fantastic wellness and beauty resources to help you transform your mind, body and health.
The series is live but you can view the recordings if you aren’t able to watch each speaker live.
Bring a friend! We can’t wait to see you there!
Cheers to a fabulous holiday season!