- Enjoy Some Tea Time White tea contains high levels of epigallocatechin-3-gallate [EGCG], a catechin that helps you burn fat cells and stimulates them to stop growing. I like the sound of that! In a 12 week study, subjects lost 10% of their waist size after drinking 2 cups each day. Drink it hot becasue heat stimulates the body’s ability to absorb the EGCG
- Replace your oils and butter with virgin organic unrefined coconut oil Studies have found that 2 tablespoons each day changes and increases the metabolism and help participants lose weight. It’s a fat but less than half of what you consume actually converts to fat in your body so you’re absorbing healthy calories that aren’t making you fat. Get those 2 tablespoons by spreading it on toast, using it when you cook and bake, and making popcorn: make it on the stove in a pot with a thin layer of coconut oil on the bottm, then a layer of popcorn, put the top on and shake until the popping stops. You can drizzle some on top too
- Try chia seeds Add 2 tablespoons of raw chia seeds to a glass of water and drink after breakfast. They give you energy and cut your apppetite
- Be realistic about how much you’re eating Most of us think we eat 20% less than what we actually consume everyday. Your current weight multiplied by 12 is the number of calories you need to maintain that weight. Eat fewer calories than that and you’ll drop some LBs
- Eat Grapefruit In a recent study, participants who ate half a grapefruit before every meal lost 3.6 pounds over a 12 week period. Do this and you’ll also get a good dose of vitamin C
Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks
Sure & follow Savvy Suburban on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/SavvySuburban