Podcasts are having a moment and for good reason. They are entertaining, informative and you can find one on just about any topic you like. Since you’re visiting my site, it’s safe to assume you might be a bit of a health and wellness junkie like me. If you’re looking for a podcast that will help you live a healthier, happier life, The Optimum Human Podcast with Holistic Health Coach Brian McKay and fitness professional Klaud Petrulis is for you.
- Each episode features a knowledgeable expert such as Chloe Gower, Dr. Joe Tatta, JP Sears (yes, that JP Sears, you’ve seen his hilarious viral videos!) and Chef Lance Roll to name a few.
- Klaud and Brian have years of experience in lifestyle, health, and fitness
- You’ll find informative episodes on health, fitness, nutrition, and more
- They are committed to helping you live your best life with practical, real world advice
- The episodes are interesting and motivating; you are sure to learn something
- Brian and Klaud are super sweet, fun & witty! (that’s my bonus reason you should check them out 😉)
I recently had a blast chatting with them about detoxing your world. I was very excited to be featured on their show, I’m proud to share the episode with you. We covered several areas of organic and eco friendly living including some of my top recommendations for natural products. It was a great discussion! Check out the episode here.
A votre sante! 💜
Enter your name & email if you want to learn easy anti-aging tips that will help you look & feel younger naturally