A deep, long, sensual kiss doesn’t just make you feel good, it’s good for you xx. It’s National Kissing Day 💜 here are 5 good reasons to make out right now…
- Kissing can reduce blood pressure by helping to dilate blood vessels
- Because it dilates blood vessels, kissing can alleviate headache and menstrual cramps
- You can burn a few calories ~ up to 16
- It boosts your mood by releasing oxytocin, serotonin and dopamine, our body’s feel good chemicals
- Some serious tongue action can help tone your facial muscles
Plus, it often leads to sex which has even more health benefits!
“Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it” ~Bernard Meltzer