Are you concerned about the toxins in your home?
You’re savvy, you take good care of yourself & your family but maybe you’re struggling a bit (or a lot) with how to clean up your beauty & personal care routine or with going green in your home and living a more eco friendly lifestyle.
Is your energy is low? Do you or one of you kids suffer from skin problems? Do you have mood swings or anxiety? Maybe you’re just not feeling your best in general. I can help.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the choices and the contradictory information out there about clean products and methods? I want to show you that going green does NOT have to be overwhelming, time consuming or costly.
“The greatest wealth is health” ~Virgil
I’m a busy mom of 2 active boys running a lively household and my own business so I know how difficult it can be to fit in self care and eco friendly habits. I’ve figured out and developed methodologies to do it that are quick and easy. I’ve combined my expertise, passion for a clean environment and zeal for glamour to create programs that help people like you.
A healthy family, lifestyle and planet begins with you.
Working with me will save you time and insure that you are receiving the right information. Could you Google and find answers? Yes and no. It will take you hundreds of hours and you’ll likely get greenwashed. It’s prevalent in the industry. Greenwashing is when companies display insincere concern for our health and the environment misleading consumers into thinking their products are clean and safe when they are not.
Why are they allowed to deceive us like that? Because there are no laws against manufacturers using words like ‘natural’, ‘sustainable’, ‘green’, ‘earth friendly’, when in reality they contain harmful chemicals. There is no regulation when it comes to personal care and beauty products.
Working with me will save you a lot of your valuable TIME!
I have done yeeeears of research and vetted hundreds of lines so I will save you the time, the hassle and you’ll avoid being greenwashed.
Let’s make your well being a priority again. Transform your health with the power and piece of mind of an eco friendly lifestyle.
I’m looking forward to working with you.
Coaching & Consulting Packages
***10% of all sales will be donated to Ventura County Community Foundation to support victims of the tragic Borderline shooting & the devastating fires in my hometown here in Southern California*** #TOStrong 💙💛
Customized One-On-One Eco Wellness Plan: Transition To An Organic Beauty & Household Routine With Ease
$175 $140 through November 21st Buy Now
Designing a healthy eco wellness plan for you and getting you on your way to detoxing your routine is my dedication.
This customized plan will save you an abundance of time and you will avoid the hassle of being greenwashed. You’ll know the exact steps to effectively detox your beauty and personal care routine to support long-term health, without stress or overwhelm.
- Two one-on-one private sessions with me via Zoom or phone
- Transition to the right eco products for your skin type and preferences!
- We’ll reduce your body’s toxic burden by working on any aspect of green living that you choose: beauty, personal care, home, lifestyle or a combination.
- Having symptoms you suspect are being caused my toxins in your environment or products? I’ll help you figure it out.
- We will delve in deep into your personal beauty care and I will provide you with the very best plan to effectively detox your beauty and personal care routine to support long-term health, without stress or overwhelm.
- I will customize a personal plan for you based on your needs and the type of skin care, beauty &/or home products that you want and need to make your green journey easier and more glamorous.
- The first session is 45 minutes. Come prepared with a list of up to 10 toxic products that you would like to replace with green items. I’ll answer questions and offer suggestions.
- Accountability coaching to keep you on track
- After our session, I’ll send you a PDF containing your complete customized plan with information and suggestions.
- The 2nd call is a 20 minute follow up to give you the opportunity to get further questions answered and I’ll help you make changes and updates if necessary.
Your eco friendly lifestyle awaits!
“Hi, Kelly! I want to thank you so much for taking the time to find all of these products customized to me! Wow, I’m really amazed by how thorough the list was, and by the wide selection I never knew I had! My husband is very excited to order some of the products you recommended for eczema. You’ve already been a great encouragement to me as I start moving toward cleaner products! Thank you for all your help, and I will recommend your website to several friends who were interested.” ~Cherise C.
I would be honored to create a customized plan just for you! Are you ready to make your health a priority? Let’s do this! Book a quick call and we’ll schedule a time that works for you.
I offer live workshops held in your workplace or home as well as virtual workshops via Zoom. They’re a fun way to learn how to live a more eco friendly lifestyle, reduce your body’s toxic load and transition to clean products and eco habits! For information regarding my corporate eco wellness programs and workshops, click here.
Sharing my knowledge and empowering you with the information you need to live a life less toxic is my passion and purpose!
Who Can Benefit from an Eco Wellness Speaker?
- A business that wants more productive employees who take fewer sick days.
- A fitness studio that wants to offer a fun and informative perk for their clients.
- A health and wellness conference or event, that wants a dynamic speaker to motivate their audience.
- A women’s conference or event, that wants to empower their participants reduce their toxic load and commit to a healthier lifestyle.
- Your friends and family! Invite them to a gathering in your home where they’ll learn which toxins to avoid and how to clean up their beauty & personal care routine and home environment.
- A doctor looking to host an event to educate attendees on the importance of minimizing the body’s toxic burden
- A school looking to enrich their curriculum with an engaging presentation on eco friendly living, establishing healthy eco habits, and greening their personal care routine.
Book a call with Kelly to schedule a workshop that meets your needs and discuss rates. Choose from one (or a series of) of my signature 45 minute talks:
- Eco Beauty Masterclass: Green Your Beauty Routine In 5 Easy Steps
- 3 Traps Busy Moms Fall Into That Keep Them Exhausted, Stressed Out and Struggling With Their Weight
- Eco Lifestyle Masterclass: Go Green & Minimize Your Body’s Toxic Load
- 3 Mistakes Busy Moms Make That Rob Them Of Their Youthful Glow And How They Can Get It Back
- Easily Eco Friendly: Green Your Home Like A Boss
- Go Green For The Holidays
- 3 Simple Secrets Healthy Moms Know To Welcome Baby Into A Clean, Non Toxic Home
“Kelly, thank you so so much for today! You were amazing and gave us all so much great information. My Aunt Diane just texted me that she ordered some 100% Pure products and that she is noticing a lot of her products have “fragrance” and other toxins. Today couldn’t have been more perfect. I’ve received so much positive response from the event. I truly can’t thank you enough” ~Cassy N.
One-On-One Private Eco Wellness Session $50
- Private 30 minute session with Kelly via phone or Zoom
- Start transitioning to the right eco products for your skin type and preferences, reduce your body’s toxic burden with my help snd expertise
- Ask me any questions about eco beauty, eco friendly living, the products you currently use, which products you should use, etc.
12 Months Unlimited One-On-One Laser Focused Eco Wellness Coaching
- Unlimited 15 minute Zoom sessions
- Recording of your session
- PDF with action items and resources
Book a call with Kelly to schedule your first session and discuss rates.
Customized Product Bundle $200 Buy Now
- Customized bundle of assorted natural products. Choose option 1, 2 or 3:
- Natural beauty products
- Eco friendly household products
- A combination of each
Home Detox Session $80 Buy Now
- My concierge in-home service. I’ll assess your home and the products you use.
- I’ll help you implement eco friendly lifestyle habits, create an eco friendly environment inside your home, detox everything and transition you and your family to a healthy beauty & personal care routine which will reduce your carbon footprint and minimize your body’s toxic burden. $80 an hour. (If you’re not local, I offer Skype sessions, $50 an hour)
- Book a 15 minute call and we’ll schedule an appointment that is convenient for you
6 Week Eco Wellness Program $797 Buy Now
- Private customized coaching program which includes 1 private Skype session every week
- Detox your beauty and personal care routine & transition to a healthy, clean routine
- Detox your family’s personal care routine
- Detoxify your home for a healthier indoor environment & reduce your carbon footprint
- Transition to the right eco products for your skin type and preferences!
- Implement holistic wellness habits that will help you detox from the inside out, have more energy, look & feel your best and minimize your body’s toxic burden
- Accountability coaching to keep you on track
- Includes unlimited messenger, have a question? Message me anytime.
- Book a 15 minute call and we’ll set up sessions that work for your schedule
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” ~Benjamin Franklin
If you simply want to transition to clean products but find it overwhelming to figure out which products are best for you, call, text or email me 818.235.2205 🌿 firstname.lastname@example.org to order a Customized Eco friendly Product Bundle in any theme including beauty, spa, home, men, baby or family. I will customize according to your needs and budget.
Not sure which package is right for you or just want a few tips? Schedule a complimentary “20 Minute Master Your Green Beauty Routine Assessment” so you can ask me questions and I can get to know a bit about you and where you are in your eco lifestyle, offer some guidance, products recommendations and help you clean your routine.
Looking for a speaker to give a wellness talk at your office, club, studio or gym? Contact me to speak to your group! Topics include: 5 Steps To A Stress-free Eco-friendly Lifestyle, Green Your Beauty Routine In 5 Easy Steps, Top Toxins To Avoid During Pregnancy, Minimize Your body’s Toxic Load With Ease. Please email requests to kelly (at) kellybonanno (dot) com, fill out this contact form or or book a call here.
For information about Bella Cestino, beautifully curated eco-friendly gift baskets for all occasions click here.
Head over here, enter your email address you’ll have access to my free resource library with checklists, organic beauty, wellness, home detox & healthy eating guides, worksheets, and resources that will get you well your on your way to a healthier, more eco friendly lifestyle.
You’ll also be the first to learn when registration opens for my online courses: Eco 30 Jumpstart and The Savvy Girl’s Guide To Organic Beauty.
I help busy women who want to go green, clean their beauty routine, get toxins away from their kids, reduce their body’s toxic burden, have glowing skin & more energy but are pressed for time & feel overwhelmed by the thought of one more thing to do!
Are you wondering whether or not I can help you? If you are in one of the following situations, then the answer is a resounding yes! Contact me if any of these scenarios sound familiar:
Melissa is pregnant for the first time and beginning realizing that the products she uses in her home to clean her house are highly toxic, She is afraid of exposing her unborn child and does not want him living in a toxic environment after he arrives.
Pam is a stay-at-home-mom who has been so focused on raising her children and keeping up with the demands of an extremely busy lifestyle that she has put less attention on herself and now she doesn’t feel very good about herself. She’s finally at a place where she’s ready to make a change. She wants to get the toxins away from her kids. She wants to feel better, look better and have more energy but does not want to use products with toxins because she has read about the adverse health affects.
Michelle is overwhelmed. She knows there are toxins in most everyday products and realizes that she should make some changes but she just doesn’t know where to start. She’s not sure about what products to use. She needs guidance from me to alleviate the overwhelm of going green and living eco friendly.
Alexis is a 30 something career woman who is beautiful, loves make up, gets her hair done and colored but she’s also pretty health minded and has concerns about the products she’s using on her body and her hair. She wants to clean them up at least a little bit but she doesn’t want to give up glamour. She’s a make up junkie, a product junkie who likes to look hot, sexy and beautiful.
Sandra is resistant to change. She is not onboard but is curious. She likes the products she is using but wants a healthy routine so she’d like to explore some options about potentially making a few switches. She doesn’t want to go all out changing every single one of her personal care, beauty products or household products, she just wants to dip her toe in, learn more and take baby steps by making a few small changes.
Danielle is a savvy woman. She knows conventional products have a harmful ingredients but she wonders just how clean her products really are. She’s heard of greenwashing and she’s concerned that perhaps her products are not as clean as the companies claim. She wants to make sure that the products she uses from this point forward are truly green, clean and healthy. She wants to ditch anything but claims to be safe and organic but actually has harmful chemicals.
Cassandra is a cancer survivor. She’s a strong woman. She has she beat it and she wants to change her lifestyle habits and live as clean and healthy as possible. She realizes that her illness was not her fault but she also realizes that only 10% of cancers are genetic. She knows our environment and our products can harm us and she wants to do everything she can and her power to stay healthy.
I signed up for the course to educate myself on how to make smarter choices about the products I use on myself and my family. Prior to taking the class, I was frustrated with all of the misleading information out there. There are many products I was using that claimed they were ‘clean’ when in fact they were green washed. The class taught me how to outsmart this type of marketing and purchase safer products by providing me with an understanding of the specific chemicals to avoid. I can now look at the back of a label and recognize these harmful chemicals. As a registered nurse, I found value in her application of the endocrine system because it emphasized just how these chemicals can be dangerous to our bodies. Kelly helped me gain a much better understanding of clean products, how to protect myself and my family, and inspired me to spread the word. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to create a healthier lifestyle. Since taking it, I have switched over many products I was using and now feel so much better about putting them on my kids knowing they are clean. ~Shannon E., Pediatric ICU Nurse & mom of 2
Even if you think you are a well-informed, up to date or a life long health and wellness zealot you will learn something new and informative from Kelly Bonanno’s ‘The Savvy Girl’s Guide To Organic Beauty.’ This is an eye-opening course exploring and breaking down the safest and most toxic products, ingredients, formulas and chemicals found in the everyday products. Kelly cuts to the chase and takes the confusion out of our beauty, household and health related consumer products in a clear, concise manner. I guarantee you will learn something you didn’t know before. Your body, mind and spirit will thank you for it. ~Eva S., Creative Director/Writer/Producer
I was struggling with allergic reactions on my skin caused by something in the products I was using. During the course, I learned how toxic everyday cosmetics and cleaning products can be. One thing that I liked was learning specifically which products I was using that could be causing my skin rashes. Overall, I found the experience very educational and helpful. It raised my awareness of products that I should avoid. I am better because I was able to use alternative products that Kelly recommended, thus avoiding the products that were causing the skin rash. Now I feel great and my skin has cleared up. I no longer have to rely on harmful steroid prescription ointments to relieve the skin rashes. Kelly, thank you so much for solving this aggravating problem with your knowledge of the harmful ingredients in everyday cosmetics and household cleaning products! ~Tracy D., Founder, Tracy Naturals
Kelly’s course should be on the ‘must do’ list for anyone looking for a place to begin their journey to wellness by adopting a non-toxic lifestyle. I came into the course with a fair amount of knowledge about a toxin free lifestyle, but this course took me to a new level of understanding and awareness about the issue in all areas of my life. Kelly’s passion is real, her delivery is upbeat, and the information she imparts can be life changing. Not only does ‘The Savvy Girl’s Guide To Organic Beauty’ provide valuable information on the bad stuff, it provides an impressive list of alternative product choices to help you get a quick start on going non-toxic! Kelly has done the work for you and will even offer you concierge service to help you create a plan to eliminate the unsafe chemicals from your home. Do yourself and your loved ones a favor and sign up for this course! ~Tamra G., Owner, The Studio of Tamra Glaser & mom of 2
Kelly is passionate and knowledgeable about the detrimental impact to our own health, and the health of our offspring, resulting from chemicals and non-natural ingredients in our food, our home, and our environment. Kelly is an apostle of living clean, approaching the process holistically, spreading the word and educating others, about everything from the food we consume to make-up we use, and to how we clean our homes. Kelly does an excellent job summarizing an overwhelming amount of information into key take-aways that I use as a quick reference guide… easier to just have a one-time consultation with an expert like Kelly, rather than doing it myself. ~Suzana H., mom of 2
I signed up for this course because I was struggling with knowing which products were truly pure and organic. Kelly taught me which ingredients to avoid and why. I feel so empowered now! ~Marianna S., Mom of 4
“There is hope if people will begin to awaken that spiritual part of themselves – that heartfelt knowledge that we are (all) caretakers of this planet” ~ Brooke Medicine Eagle